2 Shouts - 62,006 Scrobbles
Heavily influenced by David Sanborn, instrumentalist Jaared is a Washington, DC-based alto and soprano saxophonist who has made smooth jazz and crossover jazz his primary focus in the ‘90s and 2000s; other saxophonists (alto, tenor, soprano or otherwise) who have had a direct or indirect impact on Jaared's playing include Grover Washington, Jr., Nelson Rangell, Ronnie Laws and George Howard. Jaared is capable of playing other types of instrumental music, including fusion, soul-jazz and post-bop--and he is no stranger to R&B.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Christmas Time Is Here - (4:31) - 151 plays
- Piccadilly Circus - (5:20) - 66 plays
- Jamaican Winds - (3:43) - 43 plays
- How Deep Is Your Love - (4:11) - 90 plays
- Addiction - (4:41) - 44 plays
- D'Groovealicious - (4:13) - 50 plays
- That's Alright - (4:10) - 20 plays
- One More Time - (3:51) - 21 plays
- Song For Dianne - (6:12) - 23 plays
- How Deep Is You Love - (4:11) - 15 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online