2 Shouts - 60,125 Scrobbles
Heavily influenced by David Sanborn, instrumentalist Jaared is a Washington, DC-based alto and soprano saxophonist who has made smooth jazz and crossover jazz his primary focus in the ‘90s and 2000s; other saxophonists (alto, tenor, soprano or otherwise) who have had a direct or indirect impact on Jaared's playing include Grover Washington, Jr., Nelson Rangell, Ronnie Laws and George Howard. Jaared is capable of playing other types of instrumental music, including fusion, soul-jazz and post-bop--and he is no stranger to R&B.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Piccadilly Circus - (5:20) - 134 plays
- Jamaican Winds - (3:43) - 179 plays
- Addiction - (4:41) - 144 plays
- Crosswalk - (4:31) - 126 plays
- How Deep Is Your Love - (4:11) - 187 plays
- Dancing With You - (4:03) - 101 plays
- Blinded by Delight - (4:05) - 88 plays
- You Like Me Don't You - (4:06) - 116 plays
- If You Know What I Mean - (4:28) - 75 plays
- That's Alright - (4:10) - 51 plays