2 Shouts - 59,253 Scrobbles
Heavily influenced by David Sanborn, instrumentalist Jaared is a Washington, DC-based alto and soprano saxophonist who has made smooth jazz and crossover jazz his primary focus in the ‘90s and 2000s; other saxophonists (alto, tenor, soprano or otherwise) who have had a direct or indirect impact on Jaared's playing include Grover Washington, Jr., Nelson Rangell, Ronnie Laws and George Howard. Jaared is capable of playing other types of instrumental music, including fusion, soul-jazz and post-bop--and he is no stranger to R&B.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Jamaican Winds - (3:43) - 195 plays
- Crosswalk - (4:31) - 166 plays
- Piccadilly Circus - (5:20) - 152 plays
- How Deep Is Your Love - (4:11) - 238 plays
- Addiction - (4:41) - 156 plays
- Blinded by Delight - (4:05) - 115 plays
- You Like Me Don't You - (4:06) - 150 plays
- Dancing With You - (4:03) - 131 plays
- Your Smile - (5:03) - 91 plays
- That's Alright - (4:10) - 75 plays