19 Shouts - 107,692 Scrobbles
Born in Coimbra in 1970. Studied Journalism, Media Law, Screenwriting, Saxophone and Arab, but in the last 13 years he’s been mainly doing music with Pop Dell'Arte, Belle Chase Hotel and Quinteto Tati. He wrote short stories, film scripts, song lyrics and participated actively as an actor in films by Fernando Vendrell, and Edgar Pêra, among others, and scored for documentaries. In theatre, he wrote the libreto for “A Ópera do Falhado”, and also co-wrote the music with composer Sérgio Costa. In 2007 he’s releasing the solo album “1970”, and the albums of “Ópera do Falhado” and Quinteto Tati.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- No Dia Em Que Vi o Meu Bem - (3:09) - 131 plays
- Inquietação - (2:54) - 187 plays
- Só Mais Um Samba - (4:24) - 98 plays
- Capitão Simão - (5:03) - 94 plays
- O Vestido Vermelho - (2:54) - 103 plays
- Micamo - (4:13) - 82 plays
- Lili & O Americano - (3:49) - 102 plays
- 1970 (Retrato) - (5:37) - 88 plays
- Fábula Bêbada - (5:04) - 98 plays
- Se Por Acaso (Me Vires Por Aí) - (4:43) - 96 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online