19 Shouts - 102,930 Scrobbles
Born in Coimbra in 1970. Studied Journalism, Media Law, Screenwriting, Saxophone and Arab, but in the last 13 years he’s been mainly doing music with Pop Dell'Arte, Belle Chase Hotel and Quinteto Tati. He wrote short stories, film scripts, song lyrics and participated actively as an actor in films by Fernando Vendrell, and Edgar Pêra, among others, and scored for documentaries. In theatre, he wrote the libreto for “A Ópera do Falhado”, and also co-wrote the music with composer Sérgio Costa. In 2007 he’s releasing the solo album “1970”, and the albums of “Ópera do Falhado” and Quinteto Tati.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- No Dia Em Que Vi o Meu Bem - (3:09) - 205 plays
- Inquietação - (2:54) - 175 plays
- O Vestido Vermelho - (2:54) - 103 plays
- 1970 (Retrato) - (5:37) - 106 plays
- Fábula Bêbada - (5:04) - 120 plays
- Só Mais Um Samba - (4:24) - 98 plays
- Lili & O Americano - (3:49) - 86 plays
- Rubaiyat (inst.) - (3:58) - 87 plays
- Se Por Acaso (Me Vires Por Aí) - (4:43) - 98 plays
- Gosto De Me Drogar - (3:24) - 158 plays