27 Shouts - 871,092 Scrobbles
Born in Manchester, Jamaica, reggae singer Jah Mason made his debut in 1991 with the single "Selassie I Call We." Recorded for Junior Reid's record label, the single appeared under the name Perry Mason, a nickname Mason had picked up during his childhood due to his ability to settle arguments. He always preferred the country to the city since it was easier to meditate there and as Mason claims, "I can communicate with the birds and the trees." After hooking up with David House, who had successfully guided singer Capleton to international fame, this spiritual side of Mason began to flourish.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mi Chalwa - (3:07) - 1,562 plays
- Ruff Times - (3:39) - 1,174 plays
- Couple Chalice A Day - (3:02) - 838 plays
- My Princess Gone - (4:04) - 902 plays
- Ganja for Life - (4:03) - 929 plays
- Babylon A Rise - (3:32) - 288 plays
- Kings Of Kings - (3:31) - 172 plays
- High Grade (promised land riddim) - 145 plays
- Wheat & Tears - (2:40) - 118 plays
- Farmer Man - (2:45) - 73 plays