13 Shouts - 234,863 Scrobbles
J. D. Souther, born John David Souther on November 2, 1946 in Detroit, Michigan and raised in Amarillo, Texas, is a singer-songwriter country rock singer and actor. Souther was greatly influenced by Texan Roy Orbison. Following his move to Los Angeles in the late 1960s, he met a young guitarist from Detroit named Glenn Frey. They bonded over their Detroit roots and a common love of country and R&B music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You're Only Lonely - (3:43) - 1,804 plays
- Faithless Love - (3:29) - 259 plays
- I'll Be Here At Closing Time - (3:37) - 244 plays
- The Last in Love - (3:40) - 211 plays
- If You Don't Want My Love - (4:21) - 235 plays
- My Opening Farewell - (4:54) - 239 plays
- Go Ahead And Rain - (3:31) - 160 plays
- Black Rose - (3:53) - 134 plays
- White Rhythm and Blues - (4:37) - 211 plays
- Trouble In Paradise - (4:24) - 122 plays