6 Shouts - 27,951 Scrobbles
J. Blackfoot (born John Colbert, 20 November 1946 – 30 November 2011) was a singer from Greenville, Mississippi, USA who had a hit single called "Taxi", released on the Allegiance record label. It entered the UK Singles Chart on 17 March 1984. It remained in the charts for 4 weeks, reaching position 48. It also hit number 90 on the U.S. pop chart and number 4 on the U.S. soul/R&B chart. John Colbert acquired the nickname of J.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Taxi - (4:54) - 326 plays
- I Stood on the Sidewalk - (6:24) - 191 plays
- Where is Love - (3:43) - 21 plays
- Street Girl - (3:15) - 13 plays
- I'm Just a Fool for You (feat. Lenny Williams) - (4:43) - 28 plays
- Just One Lifetime - (5:24) - 20 plays
- City Slicker - (3:45) - 11 plays
- Mr. Bus Driver - (5:15) - 15 plays
- One of Those Parties - (3:22) - 8 plays
- Sunshine Lady - (4:45) - 13 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online