Oftentimes when an artist creates a hit in a group environment, it can be difficult for them to break out to do their own thing. Of course there are plenty of success stories throughout music’s history; however Hip Hop artists transitioning from group to solo artist seem to have a lot of challenges to overcome. J-Money knows the struggles of both working alone and in a group. His 2006 duo effort with Cadillac Don, Look At Me, spawned the hit “Peanut Butter & Jelly,” In 2008, J-Money began his solo career.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- X 10 - (3:44) - 4 plays
- All I Ever Wanted - (3:20) - 3 plays
- I'm Ballin - (4:00) - 2 plays
- Secret Agent - (2:59) - 3 plays
- Futuristic Party - (3:10) - 2 plays
- Street Boy (Feat. Yo Gotti & Tremble) - (4:02) - 2 plays
- Get It Right - (4:11) - 15 plays
- First Name, Last Name - (2:51) - 2 plays
- Top Bottom - (3:53) - 2 plays
- J-Money - Secret Agent - (2:59) - 6 plays