Oftentimes when an artist creates a hit in a group environment, it can be difficult for them to break out to do their own thing. Of course there are plenty of success stories throughout music’s history; however Hip Hop artists transitioning from group to solo artist seem to have a lot of challenges to overcome. J-Money knows the struggles of both working alone and in a group. His 2006 duo effort with Cadillac Don, Look At Me, spawned the hit “Peanut Butter & Jelly,” In 2008, J-Money began his solo career.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- She Bad - (4:45) - 4 plays
- Money 3x - (3:04) - 4 plays
- Give Her To Me - (3:40) - 4 plays
- J-Money - Secret Agent - (2:59) - 10 plays
- All I Ever Wanted - (3:20) - 2 plays
- Right Now - (2:47) - 2 plays
- THUGGET OUT feat. 8 BALL & MJG - (4:03) - 14 plays
- Outrageous Feat. Young Booke - (2:46) - 1 plays
- Do It All For Mama - (3:47) - 13 plays
- Floss dirty - (5:11) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online