21 Shouts - 33,450 Scrobbles
As a five year old in Getinge, Sweden, Bo Green began his classical music studies in piano, notation and harmonics. At the age of nine, he entered the Paris Conservatoire and was to graduate with a second prize in Piano and a first in music notation.
Kent Holm began composing songs at the early age of ten to have his first recorded song two years later.
At age 13 Kent Holm moved to Getinge. His father Istwan Holm had a hard time trying to support his family so he did what he could; writing fake checks, making bootleg vodka and kitchen sink LSD.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Free service - (2:40) - 53 plays
- 3 mars 2007 - (2:00) - 28 plays
- Planet Earth, Next launch - (2:16) - 17 plays
- They are so small - (2:00) - 14 plays
- Put them in - (2:00) - 15 plays
- Very easy is wrong - (2:00) - 11 plays
- Brown dub - (3:00) - 9 plays
- Black - (1:47) - 8 plays
- Im frisbee free - (2:00) - 9 plays
- Painting the clouds black - (2:08) - 6 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online