75 Shouts - 1,625,002 Scrobbles
Itzhak Perlman (born August 31, 1945) (in Jaffa, now part of Tel Aviv) is an Israeli virtuoso violinist and teacher. He is regarded as one of the greatest violinists of the late 20th century, and is certainly among the most famous. He began to study in Tel Aviv after hearing the violin being played on the radio. During 1987, he joined the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra (IPO) for their concerts in Warsaw and Budapest, as well as other Eastern bloc countries.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Theme From Schindler's List - (4:15) - 13,751 plays
- Four Seasons, Op.8 (1987 - Remaster), Summer: Presto - (3:06) - 2,621 plays
- Sonatas and Partitas, Sonata No. 1 in G Minor, BWV 1001: Siciliana - (3:09) - 1,911 plays
- Theme From Schindler's List (Reprise) - (2:59) - 2,744 plays
- Concerto No. 1 in E, RV 269 'Spring' - I: Allegro - (3:22) - 3,221 plays
- Concerto No. 2 in G Minor, RV 315 'Summer' - III: Presto - (3:06) - 3,797 plays
- Concerto No. 1 in E, RV 269 'Spring' - II: Largo - (2:42) - 2,922 plays
- Concerto No. 4 in F Minor, RV 297 'Winter' - I: Allegro non molto - (3:36) - 3,273 plays
- Concerto No. 1 in E, RV 269 'Spring' - III: Allegro - (4:49) - 2,729 plays
- Concerto No. 2 in G Minor, RV 315 'Summer' - I: Allegro non molto - (6:14) - 2,816 plays