57 Shouts - 343,997 Scrobbles
It Bites are a rock band formed in Egremont, Cumbria, England, in 1982. Original singer and guitarist Francis Dunnery departed from the band in 1990, to be replaced by Lee Knott (ex-Innocence Lost), who had supported the band on a recent tour at the time. However, in 1991 the band changed its name to Navajo Kiss and then Sister Sarah before splitting in 1992. It Bites reformed in 2006. Although Dunnery has been replaced by John Mitchell (Kino (UK), Arena, The Urbane, Frost*). Bassist Dick Nolan was replaced in 2008 with Lee Pomeroy.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Calling All the Heroes - (3:54) - 1,559 plays
- Kiss Like Judas - (4:07) - 393 plays
- Wallflower - (4:52) - 333 plays
- All In Red - (3:31) - 358 plays
- Ghosts - (4:44) - 322 plays
- Midnight - (4:02) - 281 plays
- Oh My God - (5:46) - 333 plays
- The Tall Ships - (6:16) - 290 plays
- Yellow Christian - (6:29) - 268 plays
- Map of the Past - (4:37) - 330 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online