55 Shouts - 321,958 Scrobbles
It Bites are a rock band formed in Egremont, Cumbria, England, in 1982. Original singer and guitarist Francis Dunnery departed from the band in 1990, to be replaced by Lee Knott (ex-Innocence Lost), who had supported the band on a recent tour at the time. However, in 1991 the band changed its name to Navajo Kiss and then Sister Sarah before splitting in 1992. It Bites reformed in 2006. Although Dunnery has been replaced by John Mitchell (Kino (UK), Arena, The Urbane, Frost*). Bassist Dick Nolan was replaced in 2008 with Lee Pomeroy.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Calling All the Heroes - (3:54) - 1,840 plays
- Calling All The Heroes - 2006 Digital Remaster - (4:05) - 389 plays
- Ghosts - (4:44) - 545 plays
- Wallflower - (4:52) - 418 plays
- Oh My God - (5:46) - 485 plays
- Kiss Like Judas - (4:07) - 469 plays
- Map of the Past - (4:37) - 414 plays
- The Tall Ships - (6:16) - 448 plays
- Man in the Photograph - (3:44) - 406 plays
- Playground - (5:31) - 419 plays