56 Shouts - 342,048 Scrobbles
It Bites are a rock band formed in Egremont, Cumbria, England, in 1982. Original singer and guitarist Francis Dunnery departed from the band in 1990, to be replaced by Lee Knott (ex-Innocence Lost), who had supported the band on a recent tour at the time. However, in 1991 the band changed its name to Navajo Kiss and then Sister Sarah before splitting in 1992. It Bites reformed in 2006. Although Dunnery has been replaced by John Mitchell (Kino (UK), Arena, The Urbane, Frost*). Bassist Dick Nolan was replaced in 2008 with Lee Pomeroy.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Calling All the Heroes - (3:54) - 1,560 plays
- Kiss Like Judas - (4:07) - 381 plays
- Wallflower - (4:52) - 337 plays
- All In Red - (3:31) - 361 plays
- Oh My God - (5:46) - 325 plays
- Map of the Past - (4:37) - 330 plays
- Midnight - (4:02) - 273 plays
- Ghosts - (4:44) - 291 plays
- Yellow Christian - (6:29) - 253 plays
- Man in the Photograph - (3:44) - 295 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online