Red is the color that comes to mind when any kind of powerful emotion takes over. Looking to fight for a spot amongst the great names in the metalcore scene, It's All Red was born after several years of seeding an idea.
It was all Rafael and Luis's doing. They've spent timeless months talking about a project that would serve as a mixer for both their old and new influences, but it wasn't until late 2005 that their plans finally turned into real listenable music as they started writing songs and recording home demos.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- All Is Full Of Red - (2:46) - 14 plays
- The Yellow Bullshit Road - (4:25) - 10 plays
- Poisonous 2010 - (6:53) - 8 plays
- H5N1 - (3:05) - 6 plays
- How To Deconstruct Beautiful Things - (2:05) - 5 plays
- The Slaughtered Lamb - (1:43) - 6 plays
- Stay - (3:23) - 5 plays
- So many pretty parts and no pretty wholes - (3:25) - 6 plays
- Liru-liru - (3:55) - 6 plays
- I'd Buy That For a Dollar - (3:01) - 5 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online