0 Shouts - 131,765 Scrobbles
There are at least (9) artists that share this name:Read More...
1) German Black/Doom Metal band, formed in the year 2004 by Johannes, Albert and Karl in Lübeck. While they started out playing a style deeply rooted in Depressive Black Metal, later on the music evolved toward a calmer, more solemn direction. In 2007 Karl left the band after the first concerts that summer. In the meantime Johannes took over the bass himself, until in the autumn 2008 Andre joined in.
2) Italian Black Metal Band, born during september 2003 by the will of xorad-b on guitar and Zulfur on drums (Grimorium - R.I.P.), with the intention of performing a varied Black Metal: aggressivity and melancholy its main features. The line-up is completed during the year 2004 with Sabnak on bass, Februus on guitar (Lokasenna - R.I.P. / Altar Of Perversion / Front Of Oblivion) and .D. on vocals.
The meaning of the monicker is mental isolation from everything which regards man, inspired by a famous song by Joy Division, titled "Isolation", but with a different concept. The lyrics gain inspiration from this basic concept, then dealing with several topics such as the beyond, that thin line called life and everything regarding obscurity and the occult, but always from a personal standpoint.
3) UK Metalcore/Thrash Metal band, hailing from Cheltenham.
4) US Hardcore band from Boston Massachusetts
5) German Death Metal band that released 2 demos in 1991 & 1992.
6) A group from UK who released one sole epnoymous album in 1973. An extremely rare privately-pressed album. It came in a stamped plain white sleeve originally. A moody progressive folk album, it's somewhere between the second Dr. Strangely Strange album and Ithaca. It's recent reissue on the Belgian-based Fanny label means you no longer need to take out a second mortgage to get to hear it. Just 500 copies were pressed with a redesigned cover so these will soon become scarce.
7) Local punk band from Spalding, Lincs.
8) Crusty hardcore band from Nagoya, Japan. Released Love, Peace and Soya 7'' in 1999.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mosaic - 10,717 plays
- Striding on the path of nihil - 7,187 plays
- From Nowhere... - 9,371 plays
- ...To Nowhere - 7,954 plays
- Einsamkeit Teil I - 7,343 plays
- Hier am Ende der Welt - 7,941 plays
- Einsamkeit Teil II - 6,231 plays
- Abschied - 6,379 plays
- Closing a Circle - 4,121 plays
- Quiet These Colours Will Fade - 5,509 plays