7 Shouts - 155,033 Scrobbles
Ismael Miranda is one of Puerto Rican "Salsa"'s best soneros (singers) over the past 40 years. In 1967, when Miranda was 17 years old, he made his recording debut with the song "Let's Ball" with Joey Pastrana and had his first "hit" with "Rumbon Melon". He created such a good impression on bandleader Larry Harlow, that he was hired as Larry's lead singer. That same year Miranda and Harlow co-authored "El Exigente" (The Demanding), set to the rhythm of the Latin Boogaloo craze of the time.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Asi Se Compone Un Son - (5:35) - 1,100 plays
- No Me Digas Adios - (4:58) - 636 plays
- Amigo - (4:48) - 562 plays
- Borinquen Tiene Montuno - (5:57) - 527 plays
- La Cosa No Es Como Antes - (3:25) - 331 plays
- Maria Luisa - (4:42) - 237 plays
- Abran Paso - (3:27) - 248 plays
- Cipriano Armenteros - (5:27) - 167 plays
- Me Voy Ahora - (3:11) - 85 plays
- Trayectoria - (4:53) - 86 plays