2 Shouts - 28,326 Scrobbles
Isla Grant was born in Wigtownshire, Scotland but when she was a few months old her family moved away and eventually settled in the Scottish Borders. When she was about fourteen Isla started to sing in the folk clubs mainly in Scotland and in the north east of England, then she discovered country music and that changed her style in music. Now after eleven albums, some of which have gone triple platinum, Isla has branched out and started her own record label (I.G.E.) and releases her first album on her own label in October 2008.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Single Yellow Rose - (3:21) - 376 plays
- We'll Meet Again My Friends - (2:58) - 124 plays
- Every Moment Of Every Hour - (3:19) - 54 plays
- After All These Years - (4:19) - 131 plays
- It's Not Easy - (4:42) - 73 plays
- My World Revolves Around You - (2:52) - 79 plays
- Cottage In The Country - (4:13) - 64 plays
- Lough Ree - (4:25) - 48 plays
- Mother - (4:12) - 48 plays
- Lovely Lough Conn - (3:17) - 87 plays