2 Shouts - 24,848 Scrobbles
Isla Grant was born in Wigtownshire, Scotland but when she was a few months old her family moved away and eventually settled in the Scottish Borders. When she was about fourteen Isla started to sing in the folk clubs mainly in Scotland and in the north east of England, then she discovered country music and that changed her style in music. Now after eleven albums, some of which have gone triple platinum, Isla has branched out and started her own record label (I.G.E.) and releases her first album on her own label in October 2008.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Single Yellow Rose - (3:21) - 152 plays
- Sweet Baby Mine - (4:58) - 38 plays
- Mother - (4:12) - 40 plays
- My World Revolves Around You - (2:52) - 59 plays
- We'll Meet Again My Friends - (2:58) - 47 plays
- A Train Called Glory - (3:18) - 13 plays
- Mother's Chair - (3:00) - 30 plays
- Spending Time With Friends - (3:37) - 13 plays
- My Homeland - (4:38) - 35 plays
- Listen to the Children - (2:26) - 36 plays