0 Shouts - 4,042 Scrobbles
14 March 1941 – 31 March 2011
Ishbel MacAskill(née MacIver) was one of the leading singers of Gaelic today. She was from the Island of Lewis in the Outer Hebrides and was raised in the tradition of Gaelic song, which is very strong there. Much of her singing was unaccompanied, in the traditional fashion.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Thig An Smeorach As T-Earrach (The Thrush Comes In The Spring) - (3:45) - 25 plays
- Gràdh geal mo chridh' - (4:30) - 12 plays
- Chì mi’n toman - (2:45) - 9 plays
- Thig an smeòrach as t-Earrach - (3:46) - 11 plays
- Come With Me My Mairi - (3:43) - 6 plays
- Tha mo spiorad cianail - (3:29) - 8 plays
- Thig An Smeòrach As t-Earrach (The Thrush Comes In Spring) - (3:44) - 17 plays
- The Love Of My Heart - (4:18) - 5 plays
- Thig An Smeòrach As T-Earrach (The Thrush Comes In The Spring) - (3:45) - 6 plays
- Soraidh Leis An Ait - (2:57) - 2 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online