34 Shouts - 33,306 Scrobbles
Isabel Guzman was born in Sweden and brought up by her Swedish mother and Bolivian father. In the last year of high school she was part of a group who modelled themselves on Blondie meets No Doubt. Despite being immediately signed to a major record company and releasing the first single, Isabel decided to go it alone for her album. It took a long time though despite the possibility of rushing into a follow-up as soon as she'd left the band. Isabel had to find the right record company. It ended up being an independent, a choice that allowed her complete freedom to do what she wanted.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mysterious - (3:12) - 78 plays
- Kill The Boy - (3:38) - 35 plays
- All In Your Head - (3:25) - 38 plays
- Wrapped Up in Plastic - (3:50) - 13 plays
- And The Beat Goes - (3:43) - 24 plays
- Love Song - (3:10) - 18 plays
- Love Song (Acoustic Version) - (4:05) - 10 plays
- Mysterious (Tortuga Remix) - (3:08) - 7 plays
- Mysterious (Attie-tude Remix) - (4:28) - 9 plays
- Lovesong (Morgan Page Remix) - (7:49) - 4 plays