12 Shouts - 12,547 Scrobbles
Originally conceived of as a vehicle for his ambient guitar and loop work, Isabel’s Dream is the brainchild of Toronto- based musician Michael Ulrich. Beginning in 1997 as a series of experiments involving his cassette four-track and home computer, the project grdually took on a life of its own; soon programmed beats began to surface from beneath the steady wash of guitar. “It’s a blurred wall of swirling, cascading guitars washing over dirty jungle/electronic beats, delicate angelic male/female vocals and rolling bass-lines that take the listener to far off places.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Telesto - (4:34) - 134 plays
- Aurora - (4:14) - 81 plays
- Blue Morning - (6:46) - 76 plays
- It's Better With You - (4:47) - 45 plays
- Tranquility Base - (6:41) - 25 plays
- Stars End - (4:09) - 24 plays
- Miranda - (4:12) - 25 plays
- Trinity Square - (1:32) - 20 plays
- Labrador - (4:08) - 9 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online