19 Shouts - 402,654 Scrobbles
Isaac Manuel Francisco Albéniz (1860–1909) was a Spanish pianist and composer best known for his piano works based on Spanish folk music. Born in Camprodon, Girona, Catalonia, on 29th May 1860, Albéniz was a child prodigy who first performed at the age of four. At the age of seven he passed the entrance examination for piano at the Paris Conservatoire, but he was refused admission because he took out a ball from his pocket and broke a glass window while playing with it. By fifteen, he had already given concerts worldwide.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Asturias - (6:50) - 856 plays
- Tango - (2:43) - 357 plays
- Iberia, Book II: III. Triana - (5:40) - 230 plays
- Suite Española (arranged for Guitar), Op. 47: V. Asturias (Leyenda): Allegro - (6:58) - 203 plays
- Torre Bermeja - (4:28) - 220 plays
- Mallorca - (6:41) - 220 plays
- Zambra Granadina - (5:10) - 129 plays
- Suite española, Op.47: Asturias (Leyenda) (Op. 232/1) - (5:58) - 195 plays
- Granada - (5:06) - 199 plays
- Suite española, Op.47 - edited by Michael Lewin: No.1 Granada - (5:51) - 110 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online