64 Shouts - 71,261 Scrobbles
Iron Claw is a rock band which formed in Dumfries, Scotland in 1969. The band was formed by original members Jimmy Ronnie, Ian McDougall, and Alex Wilson. They were joined by singer Mike Waller in 1970. Wilson, the group's bass guitarist, decided to form a band after seeing a Led Zeppelin concert in 1969 and the band was eventually named after a lyric from King Crimson's "21st Century Schizoid Man". The band originally performed covers by blues rock artists such as Free, Johnny Winter, Ten Years After, and Taste but soon began writing and performing original compositions.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pavement Artist - (5:16) - 457 plays
- Winter - (6:00) - 539 plays
- Lightning - (3:35) - 336 plays
- Loving You - (2:34) - 367 plays
- Gonna Be Free - (3:37) - 329 plays
- Let It Grow - (2:42) - 323 plays
- Rock Band Blues - (4:08) - 288 plays
- All I Really Need - (3:13) - 257 plays
- Claustrophobia - (5:05) - 229 plays
- Skullcrusher - (6:04) - 249 plays