65 Shouts - 87,860 Scrobbles
Iron Claw is a rock band which formed in Dumfries, Scotland in 1969. The band was formed by original members Jimmy Ronnie, Ian McDougall, and Alex Wilson. They were joined by singer Mike Waller in 1970. Wilson, the group's bass guitarist, decided to form a band after seeing a Led Zeppelin concert in 1969 and the band was eventually named after a lyric from King Crimson's "21st Century Schizoid Man". The band originally performed covers by blues rock artists such as Free, Johnny Winter, Ten Years After, and Taste but soon began writing and performing original compositions.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Winter - (6:00) - 668 plays
- Pavement Artist - (5:16) - 632 plays
- Let It Grow - (2:42) - 437 plays
- Loving You - (2:34) - 616 plays
- Lightning - (3:35) - 421 plays
- Gonna Be Free - (3:37) - 377 plays
- Clawstrophobia - (5:05) - 571 plays
- All I Really Need - (3:13) - 320 plays
- Skullcrusher - (6:04) - 418 plays
- Mist Eye - (4:14) - 357 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online