65 Shouts - 81,027 Scrobbles
Iron Claw is a rock band which formed in Dumfries, Scotland in 1969. The band was formed by original members Jimmy Ronnie, Ian McDougall, and Alex Wilson. They were joined by singer Mike Waller in 1970. Wilson, the group's bass guitarist, decided to form a band after seeing a Led Zeppelin concert in 1969 and the band was eventually named after a lyric from King Crimson's "21st Century Schizoid Man". The band originally performed covers by blues rock artists such as Free, Johnny Winter, Ten Years After, and Taste but soon began writing and performing original compositions.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Winter - (6:00) - 675 plays
- Pavement Artist - (5:16) - 515 plays
- Loving You - (2:34) - 584 plays
- Let It Grow - (2:42) - 411 plays
- Lightning - (3:35) - 401 plays
- Gonna Be Free - (3:37) - 390 plays
- All I Really Need - (3:13) - 342 plays
- Clawstrophobia - (5:05) - 330 plays
- Rock Band Blues - (4:08) - 302 plays
- Skullcrusher - (6:04) - 308 plays