Iron & Wine and Calexico
36 Shouts - 2,433,477 Scrobbles
Iron & Wine and Calexico is a collaboration between American artists Iron & Wine’s Samuel Beam and Calexico’s Joey Burns and John Convertino. To date the collaboration has resulted in the EP, In the Reins (2005) and the track Dark Eyes from the soundtrack I'm Not There (2007). Iron & Wine and Calexico have been steady bellwethers of the burgeoning alt-folk scene for years. Both bands have released a grip of albums and EPs, and both have enjoyed consistent praise in music publications and on college campuses.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Burn That Broken Bed - (5:05) - 1,086 plays
- He Lays in the Reins - (3:43) - 938 plays
- Sixteen, Maybe Less - (4:49) - 807 plays
- Red Dust - (3:30) - 495 plays
- Dark Eyes - (4:28) - 388 plays
- Prison on Route 41 - (4:10) - 393 plays
- Dead Man's Will - (3:12) - 397 plays
- History of Lovers - (3:09) - 271 plays
- A History of Lovers - (3:09) - 335 plays
- 16, Maybe Less - (4:48) - 157 plays