Iron & Wine and Calexico
36 Shouts - 2,430,982 Scrobbles
Iron & Wine and Calexico is a collaboration between American artists Iron & Wine’s Samuel Beam and Calexico’s Joey Burns and John Convertino. To date the collaboration has resulted in the EP, In the Reins (2005) and the track Dark Eyes from the soundtrack I'm Not There (2007). Iron & Wine and Calexico have been steady bellwethers of the burgeoning alt-folk scene for years. Both bands have released a grip of albums and EPs, and both have enjoyed consistent praise in music publications and on college campuses.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Burn That Broken Bed - (5:05) - 1,130 plays
- He Lays in the Reins - (3:43) - 928 plays
- Sixteen, Maybe Less - (4:49) - 797 plays
- Red Dust - (3:30) - 481 plays
- Prison on Route 41 - (4:10) - 415 plays
- Dark Eyes - (4:28) - 380 plays
- Dead Man's Will - (3:12) - 375 plays
- A History of Lovers - (3:09) - 294 plays
- History of Lovers - (3:09) - 255 plays
- 16, Maybe Less - (4:48) - 163 plays