Iron & Wine and Calexico
0 Shouts - 2,325,048 Scrobbles
Iron & Wine and Calexico is a collaboration between American artists Iron & Wine’s Samuel Beam and Calexico’s Joey Burns and John Convertino. To date the collaboration has resulted in the EP, In the Reins (2005) and the track Dark Eyes from the soundtrack I'm Not There (2007).Read More...
Iron & Wine and Calexico have been steady bellwethers of the burgeoning alt-folk scene for years. Both bands have released a grip of albums and EPs, and both have enjoyed consistent praise in music publications and on college campuses. Their collaboration was in the stars, no matter what the critics say, and both bands have delivered on the promise of their earlier work with their remarkably solid EP, In the Reins (2005).
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- He Lays in the Reins - 491,219 plays
- Dead Man's Will - 250,897 plays
- Burn That Broken Bed - 250,961 plays
- Prison on Route 41 - 252,007 plays
- Red Dust - 237,148 plays
- Sixteen, Maybe Less - 292,145 plays
- History of Lovers - 221,049 plays
- Dark Eyes - 129,404 plays
- A History of Lovers - 100,993 plays
- Wild Horses - 9,445 plays