Iron & Wine and Calexico
36 Shouts - 2,437,914 Scrobbles
Iron & Wine and Calexico is a collaboration between American artists Iron & Wine’s Samuel Beam and Calexico’s Joey Burns and John Convertino. To date the collaboration has resulted in the EP, In the Reins (2005) and the track Dark Eyes from the soundtrack I'm Not There (2007). Iron & Wine and Calexico have been steady bellwethers of the burgeoning alt-folk scene for years. Both bands have released a grip of albums and EPs, and both have enjoyed consistent praise in music publications and on college campuses.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Burn That Broken Bed - (5:05) - 1,059 plays
- He Lays in the Reins - (3:43) - 864 plays
- Sixteen, Maybe Less - (4:49) - 799 plays
- Dark Eyes - (4:28) - 436 plays
- Red Dust - (3:30) - 474 plays
- Prison on Route 41 - (4:10) - 365 plays
- Dead Man's Will - (3:12) - 361 plays
- History of Lovers - (3:09) - 285 plays
- A History of Lovers - (3:09) - 313 plays
- 16, Maybe Less - (4:48) - 146 plays