Iron & Wine and Calexico
37 Shouts - 2,390,601 Scrobbles
Iron & Wine and Calexico is a collaboration between American artists Iron & Wine’s Samuel Beam and Calexico’s Joey Burns and John Convertino. To date the collaboration has resulted in the EP, In the Reins (2005) and the track Dark Eyes from the soundtrack I'm Not There (2007). Iron & Wine and Calexico have been steady bellwethers of the burgeoning alt-folk scene for years. Both bands have released a grip of albums and EPs, and both have enjoyed consistent praise in music publications and on college campuses.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- He Lays in the Reins - (3:43) - 2,410 plays
- Burn That Broken Bed - (5:05) - 1,511 plays
- Dead Man's Will - (3:12) - 1,193 plays
- Red Dust - (3:30) - 973 plays
- Dark Eyes - (4:28) - 796 plays
- Prison on Route 41 - (4:10) - 873 plays
- Sixteen, Maybe Less - (4:49) - 701 plays
- History of Lovers - (3:09) - 501 plays
- A History of Lovers - (3:09) - 518 plays
- 16, Maybe Less - (4:48) - 256 plays