Iron & Wine and Calexico
36 Shouts - 2,416,926 Scrobbles
Iron & Wine and Calexico is a collaboration between American artists Iron & Wine’s Samuel Beam and Calexico’s Joey Burns and John Convertino. To date the collaboration has resulted in the EP, In the Reins (2005) and the track Dark Eyes from the soundtrack I'm Not There (2007). Iron & Wine and Calexico have been steady bellwethers of the burgeoning alt-folk scene for years. Both bands have released a grip of albums and EPs, and both have enjoyed consistent praise in music publications and on college campuses.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Burn That Broken Bed - (5:05) - 938 plays
- He Lays in the Reins - (3:43) - 995 plays
- Sixteen, Maybe Less - (4:49) - 659 plays
- Red Dust - (3:30) - 485 plays
- Prison on Route 41 - (4:10) - 462 plays
- Dead Man's Will - (3:12) - 471 plays
- A History of Lovers - (3:09) - 415 plays
- History of Lovers - (3:09) - 259 plays
- Dark Eyes - (4:28) - 214 plays
- 16, Maybe Less - (4:48) - 240 plays