3 Shouts - 48,469 Scrobbles
Irmin Schmidt (born May 29, 1937) is a keyboard player, producer and composer probably best known as a member of Can. Schmidt received a formal musical education and between 1957 and 1967 he studied under modern composers Karlheinz Stockhausen and Györgi Ligeti. Between 1962 and 1969 he conducted numerous orchestras including Wiener Sinfoniker, Bochumer Sinfoniker, Radio-Sinfonie-Orchester Norddeutscher Rundfunk Hannover and the Dortmunder Ensemble für Neue Musik, which he founded.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Trompete 2 Fresco - (3:33) - 155 plays
- Bei Flavia II - (1:38) - 119 plays
- Le Weekend - (4:45) - 52 plays
- Flavias Thema I - (1:31) - 72 plays
- Fresco - (3:33) - 80 plays
- Endstation Freiheit - (3:37) - 42 plays
- Strange Luck - (1:10) - 39 plays
- Flavia Theme - Variationen Über Ein Thema Von J.S. Bach - (1:33) - 35 plays
- Falling - (2:44) - 24 plays
- Time The Dreamkiller - (6:11) - 25 plays