64 Shouts - 171,209 Scrobbles
Indie rock buried in fuzz and hiss. Iran take ultra catchy pop, and drag it through the detritus of lo-fi noise rock, picking up an ungodly assortment of buzz and blur and scuzz. Imagine a Pavement record on Siltbreeze. Or Sebadoh, if Lou Barlow was a jaded fuck instead of a sappy romantic. Or old Smog covering Skullflower. Or Harry Pussy playing Built To Spill. A beautifully cacophonous mess.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Buddy - (3:18) - 352 plays
- I Can See The Future - (2:32) - 324 plays
- I Already Know You're Wrong - (3:20) - 156 plays
- Where I'm Going - (5:12) - 83 plays
- Digital Clock and Phone - (4:03) - 76 plays
- Airport '79 - (7:00) - 92 plays
- Can I Feel What? - (6:02) - 87 plays
- Evil Summer - (4:05) - 88 plays
- Baby Let's Get High One Last Time Together - (5:08) - 85 plays
- Cape Canaveral / Buddy (Reprise) - (2:51) - 73 plays