0 Shouts - 2,592 Scrobbles
Ira Gershwin (December 6, 1896 – August 17, 1983) was an American lyricist who collaborated with his younger brother, composer George Gershwin, to create some of the most memorable songs of the 20th century. With George he wrote more than a dozen Broadway shows, featuring songs such as "I Got Rhythm", "Embraceable You", "The Man I Love" and "Someone to Watch Over Me", and the opera Porgy and Bess.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Someone to Watch over Me - (5:00) - 122 plays
- Oh, Lady Be Good - (3:47) - 63 plays
- They Can't Take That Away from Me - (4:35) - 41 plays
- I Can't Get Started - (8:25) - 43 plays
- i got rhythm - (3:36) - 39 plays
- strike up the band - (2:30) - 32 plays
- But Not for Me - (4:43) - 22 plays
- A Foggy Day - (2:07) - 19 plays
- Love Walked In - (3:37) - 18 plays
- Long Ago And Far Away - (3:47) - 16 plays