0 Shouts - 3,645 Scrobbles
Ira Gershwin (December 6, 1896 – August 17, 1983) was an American lyricist who collaborated with his younger brother, composer George Gershwin, to create some of the most memorable songs of the 20th century. With George he wrote more than a dozen Broadway shows, featuring songs such as "I Got Rhythm", "Embraceable You", "The Man I Love" and "Someone to Watch Over Me", and the opera Porgy and Bess.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 'S Wonderful - 157 plays
- They Can't Take That Away from Me - (4:35) - 72 plays
- I Can't Get Started - (8:25) - 66 plays
- Oh, Lady Be Good - (3:47) - 58 plays
- A Foggy Day - (2:07) - 37 plays
- But Not for Me - (4:43) - 36 plays
- Someone to Watch over Me - (5:00) - 27 plays
- i got rhythm - (3:36) - 27 plays
- strike up the band - (2:30) - 23 plays
- Long Ago And Far Away - (3:47) - 20 plays