17 Shouts - 72,041 Scrobbles
Inverse Phase is a chiptune / 8-bit musician, game composer, and tribute artist. His instruments consist of old computers, game systems, and their sound hardware: primarily the Atari, Commodore, and Nintendo. In the tribute space, many bands perform game music with modern setups. However, Inverse Phase does exactly the opposite, calling his tributes "demakes" or "retrocovers". Rather than creating MIDI arrangements using excessive polyphony (eg. GXSCC), special care is taken to follow specifications so that the music could play on the systems in question.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Boss Burger N' Chips (REMIX) - (3:33) - 602 plays
- Head Like I/O - (4:59) - 450 plays
- Atarible Lie - (4:38) - 303 plays
- 64 Squares - (4:28) - 226 plays
- NESacrificial - (1:37) - 222 plays
- Downloadin' It - (3:46) - 176 plays
- SID - (4:03) - 210 plays
- Kinda I Want 2A03 - (4:33) - 183 plays
- SYNCtified - (5:49) - 162 plays
- Something You Didn't Ever Have - (5:54) - 172 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online