17 Shouts - 67,597 Scrobbles
Inverse Phase is a chiptune / 8-bit musician, game composer, and tribute artist. His instruments consist of old computers, game systems, and their sound hardware: primarily the Atari, Commodore, and Nintendo. In the tribute space, many bands perform game music with modern setups. However, Inverse Phase does exactly the opposite, calling his tributes "demakes" or "retrocovers". Rather than creating MIDI arrangements using excessive polyphony (eg. GXSCC), special care is taken to follow specifications so that the music could play on the systems in question.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Boss Burger N' Chips (REMIX) - (3:33) - 590 plays
- Head Like I/O - (4:59) - 346 plays
- 64 Squares - (4:28) - 220 plays
- Atarible Lie - (4:38) - 361 plays
- Downloadin' It - (3:46) - 194 plays
- SYNCtified - (5:49) - 260 plays
- Kinda I Want 2A03 - (4:33) - 257 plays
- SID - (4:03) - 275 plays
- Something You Didn't Ever Have - (5:54) - 254 plays
- That's What I Chipped - (4:28) - 263 plays