Into The Storm
0 Shouts - 11,679 Scrobbles
Seattle WA, United States (2005 – present)
Into the Storm is an American avant-garde metal outfit from Seattle, WA, creating music influenced by and akin to Botch, Isis, Cursed, Baroness, among many others.
The band formed in 2005 with the lineup of Matt Jahn, James Reeves, Kate Olson and Chris Elizaga(Smooth Sailing, Damage Done) and was joined by Keith Brown on vocals in 2007. After several iterations, the band solidified the lineup in 2010: Brant Kay (ex-Closed Eyes Feeling for Knives) picked up the duties of thunder maker and Oliver Reeves, brother to drummer James, filled the role of lead vocals after touring extensively with the band as a roadie for several years.
In the year 2014 the band decided once again it was time for an upgrade. Brant Kay handed off the thunder making duties to vocalist Oliver Reeves and donned the guitar for a better world tomorrow, today.
James Reeves - Drums
Oliver Reeves - Bass/Vocals
Brant Kay - Guitar/Vocals
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tearing Apart Space & Time - 938 plays
- between disaster and tragedy - 1,036 plays
- im not your buddy guy - 778 plays
- Gnaw On Their Skulls - 737 plays
- Well Hung Pterodactyl - 684 plays
- Sleeping Through the Thunder - 783 plays
- sometimes, maybe, i like to go to the park and look at swaans - 582 plays
- High Fructose Corn Magic - 567 plays
- Excalibur III - 542 plays
- Oh captain, my captain - 276 plays