1 Shouts - 19,827 Scrobbles
International Airport is mainly the voice of mild-mannered yet suave youth, Tom Crossley, a contributor to both The Pastels and Appendix Out. In Glasgow Tom was semi-legendary for moving in a circle of friends who seldom spoke, preferring pitched grunts and ESP as acknowledgment of each others' existence. In an operation requiring many feet of cable, Tom brought these ideas to his music in International Airport, who transfixed Glasgow audiences through 1997/1998 with their outré appearance and ramshackle, winning music as evidenced on the Strident Hi-fi 7" on All City Records of Chicago.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cordial Arrest - (4:00) - 49 plays
- Association - (3:43) - 35 plays
- Western - (3:43) - 23 plays
- Micro-Organisms Will Take These Instruments - (3:19) - 13 plays
- Moving Water - (7:00) - 55 plays
- Western Light Bulge - (3:13) - 14 plays
- From Between My Daddie's Toes - (3:40) - 14 plays
- Mountain Music - (2:39) - 15 plays
- Primo or Dutch - (3:28) - 16 plays
- Spin Me Round (You'll See I Got Motion) - (2:55) - 26 plays