40 Shouts - 352,977 Scrobbles
Insted was created in the spring of 1986. After writing a handful of songs they began playing backyard parties and garage gigs. By the end of the year they had developed a following in Anaheim and decided it was time to record a demo. In 1987 they caught the attention of local hardcore label Wishingwell Records, ran by Pat Dubar and Pat Longrie of Uniform Choice. They signed a deal with them later that year, wrote more songs, and began opening for some of the bigger bands at venues all across Southern California.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Not For Me - (1:58) - 429 plays
- Voice Your Opinion - (2:03) - 407 plays
- One World - (1:46) - 402 plays
- No Rules - (1:56) - 349 plays
- Blind - (1:05) - 293 plays
- For the First Time - (1:23) - 303 plays
- Good Things - (1:39) - 365 plays
- Give Thanks - (1:39) - 266 plays
- Tell Me - (1:57) - 268 plays
- Maybe Tomorrow - (1:31) - 241 plays