40 Shouts - 353,372 Scrobbles
Insted was created in the spring of 1986. After writing a handful of songs they began playing backyard parties and garage gigs. By the end of the year they had developed a following in Anaheim and decided it was time to record a demo. In 1987 they caught the attention of local hardcore label Wishingwell Records, ran by Pat Dubar and Pat Longrie of Uniform Choice. They signed a deal with them later that year, wrote more songs, and began opening for some of the bigger bands at venues all across Southern California.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Not For Me - (1:58) - 438 plays
- Voice Your Opinion - (2:03) - 450 plays
- Good Things - (1:39) - 429 plays
- No Rules - (1:56) - 371 plays
- Tell Me - (1:57) - 351 plays
- Blind - (1:05) - 305 plays
- Choose for Yourself - (1:08) - 344 plays
- One World - (1:46) - 401 plays
- For the First Time - (1:23) - 327 plays
- Give Thanks - (1:39) - 285 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online