39 Shouts - 346,534 Scrobbles
Insted was created in the spring of 1986. After writing a handful of songs they began playing backyard parties and garage gigs. By the end of the year they had developed a following in Anaheim and decided it was time to record a demo. In 1987 they caught the attention of local hardcore label Wishingwell Records, ran by Pat Dubar and Pat Longrie of Uniform Choice. They signed a deal with them later that year, wrote more songs, and began opening for some of the bigger bands at venues all across Southern California.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Not For Me - (1:58) - 466 plays
- Voice Your Opinion - (2:03) - 430 plays
- Blind - (1:05) - 344 plays
- No Rules - (1:56) - 328 plays
- Good Things - (1:39) - 404 plays
- Seize Life - (2:02) - 292 plays
- United - (1:35) - 382 plays
- From The Start - (2:07) - 276 plays
- Age - (1:41) - 340 plays
- Proud Youth - (1:54) - 332 plays