39 Shouts - 335,940 Scrobbles
There is more than one artist with this name: 1) Insted was a Hardcore Band created in the spring of 1986. After writing a handful of songs they began playing backyard parties and garage gigs. By the end of the year they had developed a following in Anaheim and decided it was time to record a demo. In 1987 they caught the attention of local hardcore label Wishingwell Records, ran by Pat Dubar and Pat Longrie of Uniform Choice. They signed a deal with them later that year, wrote more songs, and began opening for some of the bigger bands at venues all across Southern California.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- No Rules - (1:56) - 492 plays
- Not For Me - (1:58) - 591 plays
- Voice Your Opinion - (2:03) - 505 plays
- Blind - (1:05) - 453 plays
- Age - (1:41) - 470 plays
- What Is True - (1:15) - 442 plays
- Maybe Tomorrow - (1:31) - 369 plays
- No Other Way - (1:50) - 353 plays
- One World - (1:46) - 313 plays
- Give Thanks - (1:39) - 371 plays