113 Shouts - 2,371,159 Scrobbles
The reggae group Inner Circle was formed in 1968 by the brothers Ian and Roger Lewis in Jamaica. At first they covered soul and R&B hits from the United States, and then also a few reggae songs, predominantly from Bob Marley. The band released two albums as The Inner Circle in 1974 for jamaican label "Starapple"(and they were distributed by "Trojan" in UK), and resigned to Capitol Records in 1976, and Island Records(where the internationally successful album "Everything Is Great" originated. This album reached top 20 in the UK and preceded their other chart success by some years) in 1979.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sweat (A La La La La Long) - (3:46) - 41,683 plays
- Bad Boys - (3:50) - 16,815 plays
- Bad Boys (Theme From Cops) - (3:49) - 12,658 plays
- Games People Play - (3:26) - 5,856 plays
- Sweat - (3:34) - 3,993 plays
- Rock With You - (3:34) - 1,879 plays
- Da Bomb - (3:42) - 1,412 plays
- Sweat (A La La La La Song) - (3:46) - 1,482 plays
- Bad Boys - Original Version - (3:43) - 1,188 plays
- Sweat (A la la la Long) - (3:45) - 1,368 plays