112 Shouts - 2,358,742 Scrobbles
The reggae group Inner Circle was formed in 1968 by the brothers Ian and Roger Lewis in Jamaica. At first they covered soul and R&B hits from the United States, and then also a few reggae songs, predominantly from Bob Marley. The band released two albums as The Inner Circle in 1974 for jamaican label "Starapple"(and they were distributed by "Trojan" in UK), and resigned to Capitol Records in 1976, and Island Records(where the internationally successful album "Everything Is Great" originated. This album reached top 20 in the UK and preceded their other chart success by some years) in 1979.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sweat (A La La La La Long) - (3:46) - 35,122 plays
- Bad Boys - (3:50) - 15,948 plays
- Bad Boys (Theme From Cops) - (3:49) - 12,727 plays
- Games People Play - (3:26) - 5,520 plays
- Sweat - (3:34) - 4,114 plays
- Rock With You - (3:34) - 1,806 plays
- Da Bomb - (3:42) - 1,437 plays
- Bad Boys - Original Version - (3:43) - 1,285 plays
- Sweat (A La La La La Song) - (3:46) - 1,285 plays
- Sweat (A la la la Long) - (3:45) - 1,281 plays