96 Shouts - 169,507 Scrobbles
Inherit Disease was formed in the summer of 2002 in Ventura, CA and its current members are Obie Flett(vocals), Dan Osborn(drums), Josh Welling(bass), Derek de Roos(guitar). Inherit Disease set out to play Death Metal in a style as brutal, technical, original, and dissonant as possible.
Over the span of about a year and a half, Inherit Disease garnered a small following due to their abrasive live performances despite being a relatively new band in the scene.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sentient Horror - (3:02) - 598 plays
- Vessel of Inhumanity - (2:44) - 579 plays
- Hivemind - (2:24) - 532 plays
- Beyond the Tyranny of Entropy - (2:38) - 557 plays
- Birth of the Artilect - (2:33) - 512 plays
- Digital Rapture - (3:37) - 481 plays
- Prolific Dominance - (3:25) - 473 plays
- Dark Facets of Self Indulgence - (2:43) - 502 plays
- Nanoscourge - (3:19) - 437 plays
- Maelstrom of Vindictive Torment - (3:52) - 361 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online