0 Shouts - 190,163 Scrobbles
Inherit Disease was formed in the summer of 2002 in Ventura, CA and its current members are Obie Flett(vocals), Dan Osborn(drums), Josh Welling(bass), Derek de Roos(guitar). Inherit Disease set out to play Death Metal in a style as brutal, technical, original, and dissonant as possible.Read More...
Over the span of about a year and a half, Inherit Disease garnered a small following due to their abrasive live performances despite being a relatively new band in the scene.
The band self-recorded a self-titled demo in early 2003. Despite being recorded with an inexpensive four-track recorder, the demo was received quite well.
After releasing the self produced 2005"Obligated to Suffer" demo, the band inked a deal with Unique Leader Records.
Inherit Disease's debut full length album "Procreating an apocalypse" was released in late 2006 on Unique Leader Records, and is available in stores worldwide.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sentient Horror - 13,140 plays
- Vessel of Inhumanity - 12,447 plays
- Beyond the Tyranny of Entropy - 11,589 plays
- Hivemind - 10,906 plays
- Birth of the Artilect - 10,837 plays
- Digital Rapture - 10,060 plays
- Dark Facets of Self Indulgence - 9,854 plays
- Prolific Dominance - 9,460 plays
- Nanoscourge - 9,515 plays
- Dissimulate Invalidity - 8,850 plays