94 Shouts - 160,779 Scrobbles
Inherit Disease was formed in the summer of 2002 in Ventura, CA and its current members are Obie Flett(vocals), Dan Osborn(drums), Josh Welling(bass), Derek de Roos(guitar). Inherit Disease set out to play Death Metal in a style as brutal, technical, original, and dissonant as possible.
Over the span of about a year and a half, Inherit Disease garnered a small following due to their abrasive live performances despite being a relatively new band in the scene.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Vessel of Inhumanity - (2:44) - 503 plays
- Sentient Horror - (3:02) - 501 plays
- Hivemind - (2:24) - 454 plays
- Birth of the Artilect - (2:33) - 454 plays
- Beyond the Tyranny of Entropy - (2:38) - 447 plays
- Prolific Dominance - (3:25) - 426 plays
- Digital Rapture - (3:37) - 439 plays
- Nanoscourge - (3:19) - 398 plays
- Dark Facets of Self Indulgence - (2:43) - 423 plays
- Maelstrom of Vindictive Torment - (3:52) - 324 plays
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations
- Adele’s New Album Reportedly Titled ’25’, Might Embark On World Tour