36 Shouts - 158,743 Scrobbles
Inga Liljeström is Australian with Scandinavian roots and beautiful name. And as the title of her recent album "Elk" (2005) indicates to the cold far north too, one could not expect icy landscapes surrounded by warm latin melodies. That's how eclectic and rich the record is. It is captivating with its subtle beats, lush orchestrated music and cinematic atmosphere. The comparisons vary from Björk to Lamb and early Goldfrapp, but her own diverse experiences and knowledge of aesthetics in music industry distinguish her.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Film Noir - (5:04) - 97 plays
- Phoenix - (4:13) - 74 plays
- Lira - (5:07) - 85 plays
- Bittersweet - (3:48) - 65 plays
- Dogs and Wolves - (4:02) - 64 plays
- The Rain and The Sea - (3:35) - 75 plays
- Bloodstain - (4:23) - 48 plays
- All of This - (3:29) - 50 plays
- Knotted - (5:12) - 52 plays
- Mascara Black - (3:55) - 47 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online