Inez & Charlie Foxx
3 Shouts - 23,545 Scrobbles
Inez Foxx (born 9 September 1942) and her brother Charlie Foxx (23 October 1939 – 18 September 1998) were an American rhythm and blues and soul duo from Greensboro, North Carolina. Inez sang lead vocal, while Charlie sang back-up and played guitar. Their most successful record was with their novelty composition, "Mockingbird". Released in 1963, it made the Top 10 on both the rhythm and blues and pop charts; the song was later covered by James Taylor and Carly Simon, as well as Dusty Springfield and more recently by country music artist Toby Keith (featuring his daughter, Krystal).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mockingbird - (2:39) - 358 plays
- (1-2-3-4-5-6-7) Count The Days - (2:34) - 138 plays
- Hurt By Love - (2:18) - 80 plays
- Fellows In Vietnam - (6:57) - 45 plays
- Tightrope - (2:38) - 49 plays
- La De Da I Love You - (2:28) - 32 plays
- Mocking Bird - (2:04) - 19 plays
- Never Love A Robin - (2:14) - 13 plays
- You Fixed My Heartache - (2:48) - 18 plays
- No Stranger To Love - (3:15) - 14 plays