395 Shouts - 4,684,549 Scrobbles
The story of Indios Bravos probably began when Piotr Banach first met and - most importantly - heard Gutek (Piotr Gutkowski). It was in Katowice's Spodek, somewhere around 1996 on some music bussiness party. At the time Banach was in Hey and Gutek was vocaly supporting Overmind. But the real beginning was the song "Drogi" which appeared two years later on "Part One". It was Gutek's first album and Banach's tenth but in many ways his first as he recorded it in a way he had never before.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- a kiedy dnia pewnego - (4:50) - 1,881 plays
- Pom Pom - (3:44) - 1,868 plays
- Lubię To - (4:42) - 1,844 plays
- Kostuchna - (5:24) - 1,707 plays
- Wyjątkowo ważna - (4:06) - 1,747 plays
- Tak to Tak - (3:17) - 1,199 plays
- Zabiorę Cię - (3:16) - 1,417 plays
- Wolna wola - (3:35) - 1,084 plays
- Sign - (3:04) - 1,050 plays
- Nie rytmiczny me how - (4:05) - 992 plays