395 Shouts - 4,673,791 Scrobbles
The story of Indios Bravos probably began when Piotr Banach first met and - most importantly - heard Gutek (Piotr Gutkowski). It was in Katowice's Spodek, somewhere around 1996 on some music bussiness party. At the time Banach was in Hey and Gutek was vocaly supporting Overmind. But the real beginning was the song "Drogi" which appeared two years later on "Part One". It was Gutek's first album and Banach's tenth but in many ways his first as he recorded it in a way he had never before.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- a kiedy dnia pewnego - (4:50) - 2,239 plays
- Kostuchna - (5:24) - 2,287 plays
- Pom Pom - (3:44) - 1,895 plays
- Lubię To - (4:42) - 1,959 plays
- Tak to Tak - (3:17) - 1,415 plays
- Wyjątkowo ważna - (4:06) - 1,869 plays
- Zabiorę Cię - (3:16) - 1,570 plays
- Wolna wola - (3:35) - 1,193 plays
- Sign - (3:04) - 1,095 plays
- Nie rytmiczny me how - (4:05) - 1,083 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online