394 Shouts - 4,620,875 Scrobbles
The story of Indios Bravos probably began when Piotr Banach first met and - most importantly - heard Gutek (Piotr Gutkowski). It was in Katowice's Spodek, somewhere around 1996 on some music bussiness party. At the time Banach was in Hey and Gutek was vocaly supporting Overmind. But the real beginning was the song "Drogi" which appeared two years later on "Part One". It was Gutek's first album and Banach's tenth but in many ways his first as he recorded it in a way he had never before.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- a kiedy dnia pewnego - (4:50) - 3,045 plays
- Pom Pom - (3:44) - 2,181 plays
- Lubię To - (4:42) - 2,623 plays
- Kostuchna - (5:24) - 2,820 plays
- Tak to Tak - (3:17) - 1,754 plays
- Wyjątkowo ważna - (4:06) - 2,025 plays
- Wolna wola - (3:35) - 1,555 plays
- Zabiorę Cię - (3:16) - 1,762 plays
- Sign - (3:04) - 1,372 plays
- Jatata - (3:39) - 1,642 plays