394 Shouts - 4,636,652 Scrobbles
The story of Indios Bravos probably began when Piotr Banach first met and - most importantly - heard Gutek (Piotr Gutkowski). It was in Katowice's Spodek, somewhere around 1996 on some music bussiness party. At the time Banach was in Hey and Gutek was vocaly supporting Overmind. But the real beginning was the song "Drogi" which appeared two years later on "Part One". It was Gutek's first album and Banach's tenth but in many ways his first as he recorded it in a way he had never before.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- a kiedy dnia pewnego - (4:50) - 2,408 plays
- Pom Pom - (3:44) - 1,712 plays
- Kostuchna - (5:24) - 2,411 plays
- Lubię To - (4:42) - 1,968 plays
- Tak to Tak - (3:17) - 1,498 plays
- Zabiorę Cię - (3:16) - 1,577 plays
- Wyjątkowo ważna - (4:06) - 1,658 plays
- Wolna wola - (3:35) - 1,256 plays
- Sign - (3:04) - 1,142 plays
- Nie rytmiczny me how - (4:05) - 1,469 plays