390 Shouts - 4,544,792 Scrobbles
The story of Indios Bravos probably began when Piotr Banach first met and - most importantly - heard Gutek (Piotr Gutkowski). It was in Katowice's Spodek, somewhere around 1996 on some music bussiness party. At the time Banach was in Hey and Gutek was vocaly supporting Overmind. But the real beginning was the song "Drogi" which appeared two years later on "Part One". It was Gutek's first album and Banach's tenth but in many ways his first as he recorded it in a way he had never before.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- a kiedy dnia pewnego - (4:50) - 3,438 plays
- Pom Pom - (3:44) - 3,511 plays
- Tak to Tak - (3:17) - 2,459 plays
- Wolna wola - (3:35) - 2,431 plays
- Kostuchna - (5:24) - 3,244 plays
- Lubię To - (4:42) - 3,582 plays
- Sign - (3:04) - 2,063 plays
- Jatata - (3:39) - 3,315 plays
- Zabiorę Cię - (3:16) - 1,947 plays
- Zmiana - (3:46) - 1,758 plays