393 Shouts - 4,606,095 Scrobbles
The story of Indios Bravos probably began when Piotr Banach first met and - most importantly - heard Gutek (Piotr Gutkowski). It was in Katowice's Spodek, somewhere around 1996 on some music bussiness party. At the time Banach was in Hey and Gutek was vocaly supporting Overmind. But the real beginning was the song "Drogi" which appeared two years later on "Part One". It was Gutek's first album and Banach's tenth but in many ways his first as he recorded it in a way he had never before.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- a kiedy dnia pewnego - (4:50) - 3,270 plays
- Pom Pom - (3:44) - 2,350 plays
- Lubię To - (4:42) - 2,926 plays
- Kostuchna - (5:24) - 2,986 plays
- Tak to Tak - (3:17) - 1,878 plays
- Wolna wola - (3:35) - 1,762 plays
- Wyjątkowo ważna - (4:06) - 2,089 plays
- Zabiorę Cię - (3:16) - 1,822 plays
- Sign - (3:04) - 1,458 plays
- Jatata - (3:39) - 1,896 plays