393 Shouts - 4,603,547 Scrobbles
The story of Indios Bravos probably began when Piotr Banach first met and - most importantly - heard Gutek (Piotr Gutkowski). It was in Katowice's Spodek, somewhere around 1996 on some music bussiness party. At the time Banach was in Hey and Gutek was vocaly supporting Overmind. But the real beginning was the song "Drogi" which appeared two years later on "Part One". It was Gutek's first album and Banach's tenth but in many ways his first as he recorded it in a way he had never before.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- a kiedy dnia pewnego - (4:50) - 3,404 plays
- Pom Pom - (3:44) - 2,563 plays
- Lubię To - (4:42) - 3,400 plays
- Tak to Tak - (3:17) - 2,024 plays
- Kostuchna - (5:24) - 3,060 plays
- Wolna wola - (3:35) - 1,962 plays
- Wyjątkowo ważna - (4:06) - 2,200 plays
- Zabiorę Cię - (3:16) - 1,838 plays
- Jatata - (3:39) - 2,221 plays
- Sign - (3:04) - 1,621 plays