394 Shouts - 4,657,326 Scrobbles
The story of Indios Bravos probably began when Piotr Banach first met and - most importantly - heard Gutek (Piotr Gutkowski). It was in Katowice's Spodek, somewhere around 1996 on some music bussiness party. At the time Banach was in Hey and Gutek was vocaly supporting Overmind. But the real beginning was the song "Drogi" which appeared two years later on "Part One". It was Gutek's first album and Banach's tenth but in many ways his first as he recorded it in a way he had never before.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- a kiedy dnia pewnego - (4:50) - 2,260 plays
- Pom Pom - (3:44) - 1,643 plays
- Kostuchna - (5:24) - 2,327 plays
- Lubię To - (4:42) - 1,954 plays
- Tak to Tak - (3:17) - 1,433 plays
- Zabiorę Cię - (3:16) - 1,524 plays
- Wyjątkowo ważna - (4:06) - 1,817 plays
- Wolna wola - (3:35) - 1,209 plays
- Sign - (3:04) - 1,071 plays
- Nie rytmiczny me how - (4:05) - 1,350 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online