420 Shouts - 757,062 Scrobbles
There is more than one artist with this name: 1) Indian Summer is an electronic duo comprised of Gabe Gleeson and Chevy Long from Melbourne, Australia. They began producing in 2010 and are signed with the label Sweat It Out. They have released numerous singles and have toured the US, Europe, and Australia. 2) Indian Summer was a band from Oakland, California. They existed during 1993 and 1994. 3) Indian Summer was an early 70s progressive (1970 — 1971) band from Coventry, England. 4) Indian Summer — evidently — was a Norwegian punk rock band that existed in early 00s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- No Use - (3:53) - 7,795 plays
- Shiner (feat. Ginger and the Ghost) - (3:41) - 9,740 plays
- Angry Son - (7:26) - 4,928 plays
- Orchard - (3:57) - 3,179 plays
- LyricsEarth's crust and bone, step back to the throne
My skeleton danced on your gravestone
Dust simmers the globe, turned oceans to gold
Trying to take back what's gone bad right?
- I Think Your Train Is Leaving - (4:35) - 1,872 plays
- Loveweights (feat. Shaqdi) - (0:40) - 1,329 plays
- Reflections On Milkweed - (3:18) - 1,933 plays
- Millimeter - (2:30) - 1,943 plays
- Truman - (1:31) - 1,660 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online