412 Shouts - 709,454 Scrobbles
There is more than one artist with this name: 1) Indian Summer was a band from Oakland, California. They existed during 1993 and 1994. Their sound leaned heavily on loud-soft dynamics, pushed to the extremes on either end. Many of their songs built up to chaotic, cathartic climaxes; in which the singer screamed the lyrics (often past the point of easy intelligibility) while the band tore into their instruments.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- No Use - (3:53) - 8,708 plays
- Angry Son - (7:26) - 4,212 plays
- Orchard - (3:57) - 3,161 plays
- Reflections On Milkweed - (3:18) - 2,065 plays
- I Think Your Train Is Leaving - (4:35) - 2,113 plays
- Shiner (feat. Ginger and the Ghost) - (3:41) - 2,049 plays
- Truman - (1:31) - 1,987 plays
- Sugar Pill - (3:48) - 1,954 plays
- Millimeter - (2:30) - 1,991 plays
- Aren't You An Angel - (4:42) - 1,706 plays