417 Shouts - 740,763 Scrobbles
There is more than one artist with this name: 1) Indian Summer is an electronic duo comprised of Gabe Gleeson and Chevy Long from Melbourne, Australia. They began producing in 2010 and are signed with the label Sweat It Out. They have released numerous singles and have toured the US, Europe, and Australia. 2) Indian Summer was a band from Oakland, California. They existed during 1993 and 1994. 3) Indian Summer was an early 70s progressive (1970 — 1971) band from Coventry, England. 4) Indian Summer — evidently — was a Norwegian punk rock band that existed in early 00s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- No Use - (3:53) - 7,833 plays
- Shiner (feat. Ginger and the Ghost) - (3:41) - 8,814 plays
- Angry Son - (7:26) - 5,113 plays
- Orchard - (3:57) - 3,215 plays
- I Think Your Train Is Leaving - (4:35) - 1,924 plays
- Shiner ft. Ginger & The Ghost - 2,783 plays
- Reflections On Milkweed - (3:18) - 1,900 plays
- Millimeter - (2:30) - 1,935 plays
- Truman - (1:31) - 1,736 plays
- Sugar Pill - (3:48) - 2,171 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online