189 Shouts - 596,690 Scrobbles
Indian Jewelry is a band from Houston, Texas, USA, established 2002/2004. They are known for their vision music and seizure-inducing stage show. Since forming in 2002 the band has gone through several touring incarnations as Hong Kong, the Turquoise Diamonds, BENZENE LOTION RASH, the Corpses of Waco, Electric Fuck All, NTX+ELECTRIC, and the Perpetual War Party Band, among others. According to their website, they come from a Swarm of Angels. Like other underground bands and their psychedelic rock predecessors, Indian Jewelry are prone to sonic and comic experiment.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Excessive Moonlight - (3:08) - 1,487 plays
- Eva Cherie - (4:27) - 756 plays
- Oceans - (2:02) - 609 plays
- Temporary Famine Ship - (2:40) - 368 plays
- Freak Pride - (5:06) - 310 plays
- See Forever - (5:04) - 275 plays
- The Walk 1 - (5:48) - 213 plays
- Look Alive - (2:58) - 338 plays
- Swans - (3:33) - 241 plays
- How Long - (2:39) - 295 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online