251 Shouts - 71,943 Scrobbles
Incapacitants (インキャパシタンツ) are a Japanese noise music group that began in 1981 as the solo project of Toshiji Mikawa (also known for his work with Hijokaidan). The original base of activity was Osaka, where Mikawa collaborated with Yamatsuka Eye and others. Later, after the move to Tokyo, Fumio Kosakai (formerly of C.C.C.C.) became a member, to form the current duo. From the beginning, the duo's stated aim has been to produce "pure" noise, uninfluenced by musical ideas or even human intention, using primarily feedback, vocals, and various electronics.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Apoptosis - (17:40) - 316 plays
- Necrosis - (29:03) - 187 plays
- No Discount - (3:42) - 102 plays
- Live 950401 - (25:11) - 124 plays
- Cicade - (1:03) - 61 plays
- Mutual Fund Explosion - (0:33) - 67 plays
- Shall We Die? - (6:25) - 47 plays
- Curse Of Ceausescu - (29:13) - 123 plays
- Term Structure Of Professional Wrestling - (2:58) - 43 plays
- Inverted Yield Curve - (11:17) - 63 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online