250 Shouts - 70,600 Scrobbles
Incapacitants (インキャパシタンツ) are a Japanese noise music group that began in 1981 as the solo project of Toshiji Mikawa (also known for his work with Hijokaidan). The original base of activity was Osaka, where Mikawa collaborated with Yamatsuka Eye and others. Later, after the move to Tokyo, Fumio Kosakai (formerly of C.C.C.C.) became a member, to form the current duo. From the beginning, the duo's stated aim has been to produce "pure" noise, uninfluenced by musical ideas or even human intention, using primarily feedback, vocals, and various electronics.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Apoptosis - (17:40) - 322 plays
- Necrosis - (29:03) - 182 plays
- No Discount - (3:42) - 95 plays
- Live 950401 - (25:11) - 121 plays
- Cicade - (1:03) - 58 plays
- Mutual Fund Explosion - (0:33) - 72 plays
- Curse Of Ceausescu - (29:13) - 120 plays
- Shall We Die? - (6:25) - 45 plays
- Term Structure Of Professional Wrestling - (2:58) - 44 plays
- Inverted Yield Curve - (11:17) - 67 plays