9 Shouts - 164,987 Scrobbles
Inaya Day began singing in church as a young child, where she got her first experience in performing.
She attended the high school of Music and the Performing Arts in her native city, New York and went on to major in musical theater at The University of Bridgeport,Connecticut.
Inaya has an incredible vocal ability, rivaling those of legendary female vocalists. Her sound is unique, her music is "next level", and she is more than at home on stage. Watching her perform is an electrifying experience rarely found in today’s music industry.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nasty Girl - (2:40) - 729 plays
- Nasty Girl - Full Mix - (5:01) - 278 plays
- Nasty Girl - Radio Edit - (2:53) - 102 plays
- Keep Pushin' (Sharam Jey vocal mix) - (7:19) - 40 plays
- Nasty Girl (radio edit) - (2:51) - 69 plays
- Nasty Girl (Full Mix) - (5:01) - 36 plays
- Keep Pushin' - (7:51) - 44 plays
- Hold Your Head Up High - Soul Avengerz Vocal Mix - (8:17) - 45 plays
- Nasty Girls (Full vocal mix) - (3:08) - 71 plays
- Nasty Girl - Peter Rauhofer Reconstruction - (8:15) - 43 plays