31 Shouts - 288,957 Scrobbles
Halifax, Nova Scotia is a coastal city – a Canadian indie music hub since the 1990’s, nestled among ragged shorelines of the Atlantic Ocean. From this home base, In-Flight Safety has been crafting thoughtful, melodic indie rock that’s made its way across North America and Europe. There’s been a lot of praise and accolades over the years, from television placements to awards, but the band still had growing to do.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Model Homes - (4:05) - 1,740 plays
- Animals - (3:20) - 718 plays
- Destroy - (4:07) - 592 plays
- CloudHead - (3:46) - 308 plays
- Coast is Clear - (4:40) - 343 plays
- Blue Flares - (4:29) - 808 plays
- Crash/Land - (4:20) - 244 plays
- Before We Were Animals - (0:59) - 342 plays
- Surround - (4:38) - 283 plays
- Stockholm - (3:57) - 350 plays