31 Shouts - 282,504 Scrobbles
Halifax, Nova Scotia is a coastal city – a Canadian indie music hub since the 1990’s, nestled among ragged shorelines of the Atlantic Ocean. From this home base, In-Flight Safety has been crafting thoughtful, melodic indie rock that’s made its way across North America and Europe. There’s been a lot of praise and accolades over the years, from television placements to awards, but the band still had growing to do.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Model Homes - (4:05) - 1,940 plays
- Animals - (3:20) - 1,289 plays
- CloudHead - (3:46) - 504 plays
- Destroy - (4:07) - 767 plays
- Coast is Clear - (4:40) - 786 plays
- Blue Flares - (4:29) - 1,058 plays
- Crash/Land - (4:20) - 484 plays
- Before We Were Animals - (0:59) - 538 plays
- Caution Horses - 544 plays
- Stockholm - (3:57) - 494 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online