In Search Of A Rose
3 Shouts - 40,750 Scrobbles
In Search of a Rose is an alternative Celtic-rock group from Germany founded in 1992 and played more than 600 gigs since.
They utilize the melodic sense and stylistic versatility of Goats Don't Shave and the aggressive edge of The Men They Couldn't Hang. (by Dave Sleger). In Search of a Rose is an aggressive folk-rock outfit whose punk attitude and exceptional playing recalls early Pogues. Despite their German roots, their original songs suggest a Celtic sound with other European influences. Their impressive debut recording Conquering (1995) was well-received across Germany.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- P is for Pauli - (3:12) - 68 plays
- London Days - (2:58) - 34 plays
- Weak - (3:52) - 11 plays
- p stands for paddy - (2:47) - 9 plays
- Misty Mountains - (3:17) - 14 plays
- Le Beat Celtique - (3:59) - 18 plays
- Reilly Ramones - (3:35) - 10 plays
- The Whistle Still Blows - (2:59) - 7 plays
- Shamrocknroll - (2:48) - 8 plays
- I danced with John Travolta - (3:04) - 20 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online