In Search Of A Rose
3 Shouts - 40,434 Scrobbles
In Search of a Rose is an alternative Celtic-rock group from Germany founded in 1992 and played more than 600 gigs since.
They utilize the melodic sense and stylistic versatility of Goats Don't Shave and the aggressive edge of The Men They Couldn't Hang. (by Dave Sleger). In Search of a Rose is an aggressive folk-rock outfit whose punk attitude and exceptional playing recalls early Pogues. Despite their German roots, their original songs suggest a Celtic sound with other European influences. Their impressive debut recording Conquering (1995) was well-received across Germany.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- P is for Pauli - (3:12) - 65 plays
- Party off tunes - (2:10) - 25 plays
- London Days - (2:58) - 29 plays
- Pirates of Folk - (2:33) - 23 plays
- Boba fett - (4:26) - 20 plays
- The Star of the County Down - (2:48) - 253 plays
- I danced with John Travolta - (3:04) - 20 plays
- Scared - (3:38) - 33 plays
- Rebel Town I - (3:22) - 9 plays
- Le Beat Celtique - (3:59) - 8 plays