In Gowan Ring
157 Shouts - 732,132 Scrobbles
In Gowan Ring is the musical endeavour of American composer and multi-instrumentalist B'eirth. Started in the early 1990s, In Gowan Ring plays acoustic songs with strong roots in folk, medieval, and psychedelic music. B'eirth's soft voice is accompanied by (among other instruments) guitar, harp, piano, cello, bodhrán and many of his own instrument creations (citterns, guitars, hybrids, etc.). In Gowan Ring has cooperated with many artists from the international folk and experimental scenes, such as: Stone Breath, Maja Elliott, Nick Castro, Fern Knight, Annelies Monseré, and Alio Die.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hazel Steps - (5:10) - 1,556 plays
- Morning's Waking Dream - (6:06) - 1,449 plays
- The Seer and the Seen - (3:24) - 1,528 plays
- Wind That Cracks The Leaves - (6:25) - 1,058 plays
- Kingdom of the Shades - (6:42) - 914 plays
- Two Towers - (5:28) - 766 plays
- A Poet's Lyre - (5:31) - 863 plays
- To Thrum A Glassy Stem - (4:03) - 614 plays
- Dandelion Wine - (2:04) - 507 plays
- Orb Weavers - (5:07) - 526 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online