In Gowan Ring
157 Shouts - 741,396 Scrobbles
In Gowan Ring is the musical endeavour of American composer and multi-instrumentalist B'eirth. Started in the early 1990s, In Gowan Ring plays acoustic songs with strong roots in folk, medieval, and psychedelic music. B'eirth's soft voice is accompanied by (among other instruments) guitar, harp, piano, cello, bodhrán and many of his own instrument creations (citterns, guitars, hybrids, etc.). In Gowan Ring has cooperated with many artists from the international folk and experimental scenes, such as: Stone Breath, Maja Elliott, Nick Castro, Fern Knight, Annelies Monseré, and Alio Die.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Morning's Waking Dream - (6:06) - 1,283 plays
- Hazel Steps - (5:10) - 1,320 plays
- The Seer and the Seen - (3:24) - 1,355 plays
- Wind That Cracks The Leaves - (6:25) - 946 plays
- Kingdom of the Shades - (6:42) - 817 plays
- Two Towers - (5:28) - 626 plays
- To Thrum A Glassy Stem - (4:03) - 622 plays
- A Poet's Lyre - (5:31) - 556 plays
- Dandelion Wine - (2:04) - 501 plays
- A Swan Song - (2:57) - 319 plays