In Gowan Ring
157 Shouts - 734,204 Scrobbles
In Gowan Ring is the musical endeavour of American composer and multi-instrumentalist B'eirth. Started in the early 1990s, In Gowan Ring plays acoustic songs with strong roots in folk, medieval, and psychedelic music. B'eirth's soft voice is accompanied by (among other instruments) guitar, harp, piano, cello, bodhrán and many of his own instrument creations (citterns, guitars, hybrids, etc.). In Gowan Ring has cooperated with many artists from the international folk and experimental scenes, such as: Stone Breath, Maja Elliott, Nick Castro, Fern Knight, Annelies Monseré, and Alio Die.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hazel Steps - (5:10) - 1,378 plays
- Morning's Waking Dream - (6:06) - 1,294 plays
- The Seer and the Seen - (3:24) - 1,377 plays
- Wind That Cracks The Leaves - (6:25) - 1,038 plays
- Kingdom of the Shades - (6:42) - 826 plays
- Two Towers - (5:28) - 642 plays
- To Thrum A Glassy Stem - (4:03) - 602 plays
- A Poet's Lyre - (5:31) - 577 plays
- Dandelion Wine - (2:04) - 478 plays
- Orb Weavers - (5:07) - 565 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online